Skip to main content
2. How to add Fields to a Venue
- Click on the name of the venue. Once venue has been selected, an arrow will appear indicating respective venue has been chosen.
- Next, click on the Fields tab.
- Enter Field Information:
Once complete, click Add New.
- Field Number: Number of field
- Rank: System will schedule games based on best rank fields
- Field Name: Name of field
- Field Play Size: 11 v 11, 8 v 8, etc.
The field will now appear under the venue. To add more fields to the venue, enter field information and click Add New. Repeat until all necessary fields are added.
Now that fields are added into your venue you can now configure the field availability as to when the fields are open/ closed for play. Click here for instructions on this step.