Setting Up a Domain Name
When creating a domain url/ web address please use the following naming convention: Association brief name [example: msysa], followed with a hyphen [ - ] tournament or tournament name [example: demotournament] followed by .sportsaffinity.com. Completed URL would be created as msya-demotournament.sportsaffinity.com.
- Tournament Name: Official name of tournament or league play
- Ex: Fall 2018 Beach Area Soccer Recreational League
- Ex: Fall 18 BAS Rec League
NOTE: The name you enter in this field will show on the tournament/ league play drop down menu, on the Tournament App, and on match reports.
- Domain Name (Host Header Detection URL): Public web address or URL where tournament information, schedules, standings, etc. can be viewed. (See Setting up a Domain Name section above)
- Event Date: Date of when the tournament/ league player begins.
- Event Check-in Date: Date of when teams can start checking in. Usually the same date as the event start date.
- Event End Date: Date of when the tournament/ league play ends.
- Schedule Lock Date: Date of when the schedule will be locked for any further changes.
- Rescheduling Fee Start Date: Date of when rescheduling fee will start to be applied.
- Date to Display College Coaches Attending to Public
- From date
- End date
Use this form for configuration of accepted payment methods applicants can select for payment of fees. (Credit Card, E-check, or Manual deposits such as cash, check, cashier’s check, money order, free, scholarship, etc.)
These settings will only apply to the single belonging respective tournament. If nothing is configured in this area, it will default to your League’s standard forms of payment as notated on your ACH Form.
NOTE: Changes to this form can only be configured by a Sports Connect representative. Please contact the Sports Connect Support Center or your Technical Account Manager for assistance.
Use this form to edit the billing information for this tournament. This should be used to configure information shown to your registrants when contacting you for billing concerns and will appear on system generated payment confirmation receipts.
Configure the disciplinary types that will be used for this tournament. Options include Tournament inherit, association inherit and suspensions. It is recommended to use the default settings unless your event will track disciplinary items in a more specific manner. If so, please contact your Technical Account Manager for proper set up.